Spiderbox CCcam Setup
How to CCcam Setup for a Spiderbox via USB or remote control
What do you need?
1. USB Stick
2. Valid cline
3. Make a file and name it server.cfg and input all c-lines that we've emaled you like "C: 3dcccamserver.com 12000 test1 test2"; ... Save it!
4. Copy the file server.cfg into the root of your USB Stick. Don't copy it in a specific folder otherwise the Spiderbox can't read the file
5. Send the file to the Spiderbox
6. Don't forget to enable your network, set it to DHCP
7. Reboot the box and start CCcam
CCcam setup via remote control:
1. Go to Menu
2. Enter your cline
Host Name (IP address):
3. Restart the box
4. Restart CCcam
Was this answer helpful?
How tohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtybdVgEJy0Download image
1. Stick on a clone safe image2. Do your basic setup/ forget the channel scan say you will di it...
ATTACH BOX TO POWER CABLE, SATELLITE CABLE, HDMI CABLE AND NETWORK CABLECLINE SETUP1: Go into the...
Download link-oscam, are in etc/tuxbox/config/oscamConfig(replace user pass with your own on...
Most of the satellite receiver boxes need CCcam.cfg file with your CCcam lines in it in order to...